2014年2月12日星期三

travel in seoul!

If want yo travel in seoul... what will be your choice?
For me! I will try to get more closer with korea traditional thing!
Since its hard to know about korea traditional culture if we didnt visit to korea!
So! Korea Traditional Guest House is the good choice if u want to experience for oneself!

My friend who travel often in Korea is recommend me a convenient way to find a suitable hotels during my journey which is B&B Seoul 【http://stay.visitseoul.net 】.
This website really help me a lot!!!!! I'm NO need search the guest house one by one. Woohooo~~~ And !! And B&B Seoul are provide different language, some of the review I do not how to read, I can change to Chinese or English which I preferable.
After I review those guest house in this website, I decided to choose doodoo guest house since it look clean and comfortable!Thus, I'm faster go made a reservation through phone for single-room. The room is cost me 100000 won for  3 days 2 night.
Don't know I'm lucky or what, normally they need to  fill up form through website only can booking the guest house, but they are just friendly and willing to help me apply and book room :3







There are a lot of foreigner visit here and gave feed back that there are very nice to stay!
Even korean also visit here since they want to try that how the feel that living inside korea traditional house!! Its called Honok!!!  U can wearing the traditional cloth Hanbok for free too!!!
although there are share kitchen and toilet but they are surprising me which there are always in clean condition.
Beside,I can relaxed in the room because there have tv inside every room ! 
due to the guest house provide hair dryer, I no need to bring my own...It lighten my luggage.  

They don't have provide breakfast which others place are provide. But there do provide FREE bread, jam, hot drink like hot coffee or tea :) Its totally nice!! I can settle my breakfast at here and do not have to go find cafe, restaurant for breakfast in the early morning because is too cold for me.> ___<


And the guy who serve me is very nice and funny too!! Its just 1 minutes then i can arrived the place but he keep kidding me xD
its funny if u meet him in real! U can understand my feeling that time xD

The guest house located at bukchon...is nearby insadong
Just need to walk around 10 mins to subway Anguk station and lot's of food and shopping.
Beside, nearby there have a lot of Hanok! Its different with others place... there are full with korea traditional feel!!
And there are so many ppl go find the 8 nice place of bukchon! U can get the information from bukchon culture central and start ur trip!! Even running man also visit here before!!
but its used a lot of time if u want to visit the place... its suspose to come early and find it! Cause it might use more than 2 hours to found all the place! Its 8 attraction u havr to find it out! But its fun if u do it well! Cause its really beautiful when u get there.

and out of my guest house have the bubble tea that are very famous in korea! ITS called Gongcha! u can try if u like bubble tea too!!

And after that i walk around since i am alone....
there are a lot of shop but close early T.T
i mean in Insadong there... or maybe the next day is new year? so everyone gonna back home and close early?
So there gonna be closing... i just walk around and take a lot... they sold a lot of traditionsl survournir ... u can buy for ur family or friends if u want?
Since its close too early.. so i keep walk.then i walk until young street... its really so many shop and much of ppl there... cause its dinner time? Or they are going to drink? But almost ppl who went there is korean... but also have foreigner who free like me is shopping around there too xD

i Remember korea is more noisy while getting late... since they will meet for dinner and drink...
and shop will open from afternoon to midnight... maybe different with others country?
there are lot of 24 hours cafe too...
i like to enjoy coffee at cafe.   So i went coffee always... take a bookand reading there... its such as an enjoy... xD

The second day is new year... so there are so many shop is closed... so i prefer go maybe traditional imperial palace... so i go and look around... they put some korea traditional game things there too.  U can play there if u want... after that.. cause weather is getting cold and i am not very well so i went shopping more...
they are so many ppl there! Maybe its because holiday? And i decide to watch a movie since there are a popular movie in korea now... its called frozen! Have korean ver and english ver one! Its really good movie even its just animation!!! And its so touch too! Lots of child are watching it too!!!

after that i gonna have my meal!! I choose korean noodles who called cold noodles? Its very nice and tasty! Korean always eat this while summer... but i eat it while winter xD
 after that... shopping around and i gonna back to hostel!
but maybe its new year... so there are so many expisode running man is going on... cause i like it a lot... and i am tired today so i decide watch it at my guest house!

the last day of my trip!
after check out.. i saw a lot of ppl is coming to search for 8 attraction now xD so wish them good luck secretly when i saw them xD
 last day i decide to go yongsan! Cause i heard there are a big sauna there and so many ppl went there too!! But i am too shy so i didnt get inside... who like sauna one i prefer this sauna since its so famous!

Yongsan famous at digital city too... u can buy camera or any others digital things here! And there are a big shopping mall  who call  i park mall! Take around if u have time or after or before sauna! XD
i like shopping around so almost all the thing is staying at big shopping mall! Its very nice shopping place!

after that my trip is finished... buti didnt take so much ppl since i keep forgot about it... i am so excited while i get in everywhere!
Seoul is a nice place to visot! If i have more time... i will travel around more too!!