2013年1月13日星期日

13/1/2013

Today... lingdang keep want cook.for me... I feel bad... cause she just cook for me.. she asked me what she want to do if we cook together, then I told her I want eat that, then she thought I really want eat that... actually its just a suggestion.. I didn't force... at last, its look like I force her..  :(

Because of guilty, I bought a cheese cake for her, but its angry cause of the plastic... I know I shouldn't angry, but its just... dislike

So hungry now.. I feel wanna eat.. but I say I want keep fit.. I didn't do it.. ㅠㅠ today.. 기사님 said that I thin already... its real? But its still... ㅠㅠ only can slowly la... hope I can be thin soon.. I dislike the abandoned feel again.. like the sport day...

actually I know.. even they say I am their best friends, but they can't understand what best friends I want

1 条评论:

p0piah 说...

诶~我最近也去运动了~~
记得一天做30次sit up :)
朋友说的··不过我没有毅力~O(∩_∩)O哈哈~~~